Monday, June 4, 2012

Jeans? Durning the Summer?

For those jean lovers out there I know that even in this hot weather you refuse to stick your favorite pair in the back of your closet.
Jeans have their place and here is an example of one of my favorite jean summer outfits.

The jeans are Pacsun's Bullhead Black brand and I am in love with them. The light wash color makes them the perfect summer jeans and the fact that are jeggings is even more of a plus because they don't lose shape after an hour of wearing them. These are a great jean and a great brand and I would suggest adding them to your closet. A tip from me, don't buy these online, make sure you go to a store and try them on to make sure you feel comfortable in them because you should NEVER buy jeans that don't fit you just right. 

The top is also one of my favorites. I got it on a summer trip to Charleston, South Carolina from this shop called Willy Jay's. Not only does this top look good underneath the denim vest it can also be rocked without the vest, tucked into a pair of jeans. 

A big trend of the summer is cuffing your jeans. What I did was roll them over twice it add flair to your outfit while also making your outfit cooler during a hot day.

Don't be shy! Please comment and give me your feedback on the outfit and tell me what you want to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment