Monday, June 4, 2012

Socks

Let me just start by saying that I love socks, like I really do and despite the fact that it is summer I still find ways to wear them.
(Thank you Shelley Johnson for taking this photo!
A great way to give your heels a new look is by pairing them with a fun patterned pair of socks.
I suggest going to Target to find cheap socks, this pair came in a pack of four and wasn't more than 7 dollars.
(I got these size 7 Calico shoes from Goodwill for four dollars! Perfect condition too!)
(Thank you Shelley Johnson for taking this photo!)

While solids are a staple and have their place in your wardrobe, like with these really cute boots of mine, be adventures and buy patterns along with your solids.
(Urban Outfitters, on sale, seriously, stake their sale sections you will find wonderful things!)

So try a pair of socks to add to your summer heels, not only will they add to your outfit they will also keep you warm for those cool summer nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment