Monday, June 4, 2012

MakeMeChic

Flipping through my Seventeen magazine I noticed that a lot of the clothes were from a shop called MakeMeChic.
Now it is a good shop don't get me wrong, but it is good in a different way than most of the places that I like to shop at.
For me, who has more of a girly, 60's, vintage style, it is a lot of bright colors and its more of a place that I would walk away with one or two pieces, not an entire outfit.
Now, don't misunderstand me I would love those pieces till they were no longer wearable, because that is the type of shop that when you do find something you like, you find something that you love.
There skirts hail more on the simple side, focusing more on bandage skirts with a color block pattern.
I am in love with their collection of shorts, for example this pair, seriously I want them so badly.
But since it is summer color is what is in and, in my opinion, one bright piece paired with darker clothing makes a dreary rainy day much more enjoyable, so here is another pair of shorts that I am in love with!
I love the shirt as well but for me, I would pair the outfit with a light brown belt instead of the black, but I still love the outfit!
So go check out MakeMeChic because even if they don't carry your specific style you never know what gems you could find to help spice up your closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment